We’ve created this recipe with simplicity in mind. It’s quick, effortless and perfect for rustling up to create a tasty lunch or speedy dinner. You will need the following ingredients:
• 1 packet of Wild West Honey BBQ Beef Jerky
• Cooked Quinoa-to packet instructions
• ¼ red pepper
• Small can of sweetcorn, drained
• Handful of cherry tomatoes-quartered
• 2 sliced spring onions
• Squeeze of lemon
1. Cook the quinoa as per the packet instructions (alternatively, you can purchase cooked and ready to eat quinoa). Once the quinoa is cooked, transfer it into a large bowl.
2. Meanwhile, chop the pepper, cherry tomatoes, and spring onions. Slice the Wild West Honey BBQ into smaller pieces. Transfer the vegetables and jerky into the bowl with the quinoa.
3. Mix together and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a squeeze of lemon over the top.