The Jerky Group has announced a new arrival to its successful range of delicious, ready-to-eat snacks. Hogbites is a British Pork Crackling and joins the company’s Beef Jerky and Beef Biltong brands.
This new British pork Crackling variant is launching at the Specialty Fine Food Fair, commencing on the 2nd September 2012.
- This is a premium British Pork Crackling; it is hand cooked and has a softer bite.
- It is made with Cornish Sea Salt and contains No MSG
- The pork rind is sourced from UK farms and is produced under the Red Tractor Assured Food Standards scheme
- Hogbites is in a premium pack, with the British flag and Red Tractor logo present
- Additional flavours will also launch soon, and will include Chilli and Smokey Bacon
Hogbites is a partnership between the Jerky Group and The Real Pork Crackling Company.
The Jerky Group is the UK’s Leading Beef Snack company*, with Beef Jerky brands such as Wild West, and Biltong brands such as Bundu and BullOx. The Jerky Group also supplies Beef Jerky to M&S as an own-label Jerky.
*Kantar Worldpanel Take Home Beef Jerky Market, Share 52 w/e 2nd Oct 2011
?For further information contact James Newitt, tel: 07850 930 940 / email@example.com